Il prossimo 17-20 settembre si terrà il Workshop on Statistical Hydrology all' Hotel Parco Torre Chia, Chia, Sardegna.
STAHY2022 workshop will bring together experts and young scientists alike for vibrant scientific discussions and debates on advanced statistical methods for hydrological applications. New insights and new approaches to characterize hydrological processes considering climate and global changes, inter- and intra-annual variability, statistical projections, and seasonal predictions are particularly welcome. Possible themes of interest are (but not limited to):
- Characterization and modeling of extreme hydrological and meteorological events, including e.g.: flood and precipitation frequency analysis, analysis of compound extremes, hydrological design and risk assessment with event based and continuous simulation approaches;
- Hydrological forecasting and nowcasting, including e.g.: data assimilation techniques, methods to merge different forcings, characterization of different sources of uncertainty;
- Drought characterization and forecasting, including e.g.: methods for drought frequency estimation and intensity identification, monitoring and early warning of drought events;
- Frontiers in hydrology, such as statistical applications to socio-hydrology and eco-hydrology, rainfall-triggered landslides;
- Hydrological applications based on big data, including e.g.: data mining techniques, information theory, artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques;
- Scaling approaches in hydrology, fractals and multifractals.
STAHY2022 workshop will be held in Hotel Parco Torre Chia, Chia, Sardinia (Italy), 17-20 September 2022. More information can be found at https://sites.unica.it/stahy2022/
Referente: Prof. Roberto Deidda email@example.com